Monday, September 10

Glass painting-la illaha

 Welcome!!! to my another Islamic glass painting design.
 I love glass painting and i think it is very good time passing activity.
I do this calligraphy last month and try to make it with glitter.
 I am not a professional painter so that's why
 my work is not so clear i did it in my free time 
only for decorating my home and also
 to do different, to do new creativity....

Here is my new glitter glass painting 
which is a Islamic calligraphy and its translation in English is...

"There is absolutely no deity worthy of worship except Allah,
 and Mohammad (peace be upon him) is the Messenger of Allah."

  




Hope you enjoyed... If you like it please let me know...
Any question is always welcome and I would reply you ... 
                                        WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS

My other glass paintings are:- 

3 comments:

  1. MashAllah Fatimah, this calligraphy is so beautiful! You're very talented, I love the idea of painting on glass :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mashallah,great job,its so nice to see that pakitani culture is being promoted,bravo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy. THANKS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...