Saturday, October 6

Floral Glass Painting

 Hello friends!!
I am here with my new glass painting. 
i love flowers so
 i think that making flowers on glass is not a bad idea 
so i draw flowers copied them 
on glass and then color them....
you know... it is fun to play with colors.


You can learn the technique of glass painting from my earlier post 

This is the picture of white daisy flowers and after it i used color
 to make daisy bright and beautiful.


That's it....
and now the complete floral glass painting. i use red and
 blue color for the border of  floral painting.

If you like my painting then plzzz tell me.
waiting for your lovely comments.....

My other glass paintings are:- 

4 comments:

  1. Looks so shiny shimmery and beautiful
    Thank You for the sweet comment on my blog
    Cheers from Bangalore, India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Alaikum

    MashAllah beautiful artwork sister! Btw thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment which initiated my visit here ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salaams.
    This is beautiful! I love it and want to try it for myself! So pretty. Something like this would be a perfect gift for a loved one.
    Hadiyah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy. THANKS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...