Saturday, November 10

My First Quilling Card

Hello Friends!!!
        Here is my first quilling project, which is a card. some time ago i read a new word "Quilling" on a blog then a Google it, at this time i was so amazed that quilling is a totally new world and amazingly beautiful work.but i didn't hear or read this word before and didn't see any quilling work. i love the technique of quilling and decide to take a try. 

   And here is my ever first quilling card which i make to thanks all those crafters who shares new techniques  and ideas of quilling with quilling learners......
          Thanks and best wishes for all quilling experts. 

An incomplete card


if you like this card then plzz tell me...
i love to hear from you 
about my first effort.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...