Wednesday, August 27

4in1 Pencil Holder(for office)

Hello my lovely blog readers...!
Here is a new project to share with all crafters.
which is 4in1 Pencil holder.A pencil holder,A business card holder,
a name plate,and a post-it-note holder.
there is a story behind this pencil holder.
Actually my brother asked me to arrange a pencil holder for his office.
 next day he asked again to arrange a business card holder, some days after
he asked again for post it note holder....
 so I think that why I arrange these things??? I have to make it by my self...
so firstly I make pencil holder then I make card holder and then
 his name plate, than there was a problem that where to fix post it notes???
 so i arrange all thing on one piece of paper and all my tensions has gone...
now you see my creation and tell me your views about it.


 as you know i make this for my bro
so i write his name "Umer Hayat"

 Back sade of this pencil holder with sticky notes
its my first time to write a quilling words.and i admit
 that its a tough work.now you will tell me
that how was my first effort....
i am waiting to hear from you..
Thanks for visiting here......


Linking it to....





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...