Wednesday, August 27

4in1 Pencil Holder(for office)

Hello my lovely blog readers...!
Here is a new project to share with all crafters.
which is 4in1 Pencil holder.A pencil holder,A business card holder,
a name plate,and a post-it-note holder.
there is a story behind this pencil holder.
Actually my brother asked me to arrange a pencil holder for his office.
 next day he asked again to arrange a business card holder, some days after
he asked again for post it note holder....
 so I think that why I arrange these things??? I have to make it by my self...
so firstly I make pencil holder then I make card holder and then
 his name plate, than there was a problem that where to fix post it notes???
 so i arrange all thing on one piece of paper and all my tensions has gone...
now you see my creation and tell me your views about it.


 as you know i make this for my bro
so i write his name "Umer Hayat"

 Back sade of this pencil holder with sticky notes
its my first time to write a quilling words.and i admit
 that its a tough work.now you will tell me
that how was my first effort....
i am waiting to hear from you..
Thanks for visiting here......


Linking it to....





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, good luck!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun project! Love the colors. Thanks for joining our challenge at UYS this week and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful quilling - maybe I should give it a try , too! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges! I hope to see you again here next time! Hugs, Cornelia – DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy. THANKS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...