Saturday, February 9

Love Is In The Air

Hi all!

I am very excited to share my new project with all of you...but I am confuse too because i don't know what it is called... a card or a mini book??? actually sometime ago a was inspired by mini book and I think to make one but after it I saw a heart shaped card and i like... And then I mix them both ideas and make this heart shaped mini book...
I have tried this type of card for the very first time and it took me 3 days to complete it, anyways i am happy with the outcome... 
Take a look...


 Pink ribbon bow to close the whole card...
i have also make tutorial of this 
to check... Click here.

 The center heart which is dart pink is velvet febric.


 Lots of pages to write something.


I write love quotes on small hearts.


Little heart in the center of heart to say
I LOVE YOU...


Ohhh lots of pictures to share...

Thanks for stopping by!!!
NOW...
Want to hear from you that you like my work or not..??
Do post your comments...
Waiting...




linking it to...

Crafters Corner Challenge#5 : Expressions of Love

Inspire Me Fridays 95 - Anything Goes!

Week 193 - Valentines

 Challenge #5 - Love

February Challenge

DICC#47: Dilly Beans

 Challenge 157- Valentines/Hearts

BGC#24- Shabby Chic Love

  Simon Says....Have a Heart

February Challenge # 19 - Anything Goes

Challenge #3 - Valentine or Anniversary Card

Anything Goes :)

PTT#106 LOVE and ROMANCE

 Challenge #52 Valentine's & Hearts

Challenge #49: Anything Goes

Challenge 170 - Love! 

http://craftybrensnaughtystep.blogspot.co.uk/

Challenge 2 - Valentines/Love

 Challenge #141: Love is in the Air 

Ch# 3: Mainly Red

craft-room challenge-Handmade Embellishments - Make Your Own!

 

Anything But a Card Challenge 12: Share the Love 

 TTCRD Challenge"Always Anything Goes"

February challenge "Have a Heart"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...