Friday, February 1

valentine's day card.





Hello my Friends!!!

        Today is 1st of  february. start of spring and
 preparation of Valentine's day. 
In Markets, Shops, Restaurants, Public places
 and also on web or blogs, every where I look,
 I find red hearts, gift items, flowers,
 and Valentine's day cards and 
every thing is pink pink red red.
all this is looking beautiful
and
 i say on this that nowadays
love is in the air.


so, according to preparation of Valentine's day i make a card.
 take a look...
 
I use pink and red scheme for this card and 
also add glitters on hearts.

I make it simple because
i love simplicity...

I hope my friends will like this card.
Thanks for stopping by.

Waiting for your lovely
 comments...
linking it to...

Inspire Me Fridays 94-Anything Goes!,My mums craft shop-Valentines/Love,Crafters Corner-Expressions of Love,Shellys images blog-Valentine Challenge,divas by design-Colour combo challenge,crafty creations-Anything but a Card,Simon says stamps-Anything Goes, Tuesday alchemy-Anything Goes,Christmas cards all year round-Hearts & Flowers Red & White. ,Artistic inspirations Love/Anything Goes,platypus creek digitals-Valentine's ,brown sugar-Go Red/Hearts, Victorine Originals Challenge-Red,W,hite & Pink,pretty little riabon- Anything Goes, use your stuff-Color Challenge #70 FEBRUAURY CHALLENGE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...